I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
jselysianeagle Offline
Wingman

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-06-2019 11:39 AM)aswifty Wrote:  Again, post like this just proves learning game is pretty fucking stupid. It's a myth that girls don't approach, a total and complete myth. OH they do approach all the time, just not me, and almost all guys. I guess the most sensible approach if you want to ACTUALLY get laid alot efficiently would be to take steriods and max out your looks everywhere else. If that doesn't work, you are genetically fucked and should just give up LOL.

I was hoping the men on this forum would laugh at the redditors, but actually you guys are tripling down on all that the things i thought were bs, guess not.

A while ago there was a lengthy discussion on here about "game" vs "SMV". I'm firmly in the camp that SMV trumps all - and looks are a major component of your SMV. Anyway, no point in regurgitating everything that was discussed in that thread - but you should search for it.

You don't need to be in the top 5% of guys to smash quality girls, though. Sure it gets much easier if you are, but you seem to have a very defeatist attitude about it.

Pussy ain't for pussies...
02-06-2019 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes jselysianeagle's post:
UniversalMen

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - jselysianeagle - 02-06-2019 12:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,811 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,482 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,078 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1