I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
arafat scarf Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
Sometimes.

I probably get approached 5 or so times a year by girls ranging from average to cute. But there's nearly always alcohol involved and it really only happens abroad.

Latest scenario: In Mexico City, I had a cute 27 year old girl approach me through her drunk friend a few weeks ago. They spent 15 minutes looking for me and hunting me down in the club after I changed locations. Her drunk friend's opener was 'She wants you to be her boyfriend'. I laughed, we made introductions, started chatting, etc.

This only happens to me when I'm in good shape, am dressed cool, and it's clear that I'm more attractive than 95+ percent of the guys in the same venue.

Usually the signals are more subtle.

They stand nearby or up on me, they'll dance nearby, they'll brush against me as they pass by, they'll flip their hair when I look their way, keep sustained eye contact, or a girl will look my way and then whisper to her friend, etc.

In the vast, vast majority of the cases the most attractive ones will signal availability and then they (rightly) expect me to initiate the dance.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 01:06 PM by arafat scarf.)
02-06-2019 12:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like arafat scarf's post:
Savonarola, hv123

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - arafat scarf - 02-06-2019 12:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,011 Yesterday 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,400 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,016 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1