I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
JimBobsCooters Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
I've got one friend that gets this and he gets quality from it.

Going to a club with him is like fishing with dynamite and genuinely changes the entire dynamic. He's 6'5 and genetically gifted and he really does play the whole game on easy mode. Great guy as well and a genuine natural so it all just comes together.

He will genuinely get the best looking group of girls just flocking to him, he's basically an accidental wingman because he'll pick his preference and the other girls will pretty much become beta orbiters, they basically become bridesmaids at a wedding to the rest of us.

Alas he's shacked up now so those days are probably done.

It's a very interesting dynamic to be around, that's for sure.
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 01:09 PM by JimBobsCooters.)
02-06-2019 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimBobsCooters's post:
Savonarola

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - JimBobsCooters - 02-06-2019 01:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 69 13,311 Yesterday 06:56 PM
Last Post: just a human
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,388 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 1,997 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1