Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
subterfuge Offline
Wingman

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-06-2019 04:01 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  My mate and sometimes wing man is pretty good looking, tall and chad like. Maybe a bloke 9

At pubs, clubs and night spots he gets approached 4-5 time EVERY night. (In Australia)

True its not the hot ones approaching him 8+, but the 5-7s do come.

He also gets loads of IOIs which he ignores.

His game mostly consists of perching at the bar, and they come up to him and offer themselves to him.

Its depressing to watch.

Again, pretty much identical to my friend. There seems to be some consensus here lol. Basically, 5 times per night or so in bars/clubs etc. (I don't think i've ever seen my friend get outright approached in the daytime tbh, although girls working coffee shops etc give strong IOI's)
Similarly, my friend doesn't approach. Just chills at the bar or dances, and girls open him. And again, not gonna lie, even though the girls are often hot, it's not usually the absolute stunners who approach him (although the stunners do give him massive IOI's tbh)

[email protected] Quaker. That blonde girl is gorgeous!! Gotta be Ukrainian or something! Damn. I wonder who's banging her!!?

My journal : https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-57783.html
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2019 04:22 PM by subterfuge.)
02-06-2019 04:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like subterfuge's post:
RatInTheWoods, alchemical

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - subterfuge - 02-06-2019 04:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,918 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,502 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,091 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1