I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
aswifty Offline
Banned

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-06-2019 01:54 PM)LINUX Wrote:  
(02-06-2019 11:31 AM)Savonarola Wrote:  Wow man, being in the top 99%, that's an accomplishment.
;-)

Top 99% of the clubs in Colorado not top 99% in the USA.

If I walked into a club in Miami or Rio De Janiero, that would be a whole different story. Men are a product of their towns and the people in them. You are much more likely to be a fat tub of shit in Oxford, Mississippi than you would be Denver Colorado or Venice Beach. You are also much more likely to be a soy bitch in Portland, Oregon than you would be in say Moscow, Russia. If you are blending in with everyone else, don't expect magic.

(02-06-2019 11:31 AM)aswifty Wrote:  If this is true, than learning the skill of cold approaching women is more or less a waste of time, and the best method would to be is get good looking as possible, and eliminate neediness entirely and wait for girls to approach you. You do know your comments somewhat dispels the virtue of cold approaching women and learning game, if your intention is getting laid. I'm starting to agree with incels lol

It's not a waste of time if that's your personality and you want to do it. Game is a process. Making other women want to be with you, and refusing to chase women around, is not where you begin, it's where you end. If I only had 15-50 lays in my life, I probably wouldn't have the confidence to make this mentality work. It's best to begin with game and learn everything you can because that's what gets you off the couch. Write down hundreds of things that you believe and that you have learned from game books. You need that hope and inspiration in the beginning.

Five or ten years down the road, after confidence, experience and lessons of life have all happened from running game for the past decade or so, you can narrow that list down to a cocktail napkin because after confidence, masculinity, and physique, you won't have to talk your way into a woman's bed, the more you say, the more likely you'll talk your way out of it because if women are approaching you, they have already decided they want to fuck you.

That an interesting perspective, and certainly inspiring. However, is it really anything to do with mentality or more so to do with physique? If we take some virgin with beta mindsets who's facially handsome who's like 6'4 and has been working out blasting tren for like a year, then place him in a club, he'll probably still get girls approaching him. And we can't really argue it has anything to do with his mindsets.

I'm not going to lie, i made this thread hoping to maintain my inclination that the purple pill has at least some validity in regards to looks vs personality/game, when in reality the black pill has been proven correct. Women are incredibly superficial, and are extensively picky on who they represent that special sexual intent to, that the majority of guys won't ever even experience a fraction of.

It's like, you have to be so particularly good looking, for them to throw out all those fronts they lie to society about out the window; "he only needs to be taller than me, i want a funny guy, i want a confident guy."

All of that shit becomes irrelevant when a guy is physically the cream of the crop.

No, they don't want a guy who's simply taller, they want a guy who is 6'2-6'5. No, they don't care how funny you are or intelligent you are, as much as they care about your physical dimensions.

Because, if they did care about those personality traits, they would rather be approaching guys who have a higher likelihood of exhibiting those traits, based on observing their behavior and style, when in reality they're only interested in approaching guys who are more likely to have a rippling 6 pack and big cock.

It is a total myth that women are not confident enough to approach men, lies. I don't think they take rejection as hard as us men want to delude ourselves into believing. Why would they? They have another option right after you reject them, might not be their first choice, but at least it's another warm body to hold onto at night.

I mean, i'm dedicated to the gym, and am going to be improving my looks substantially, but because i have like 3 facial flaws, and im only 5'10, ill never get that special intention, most likely. I mean, maybe things can change when im 8-10% bodyfat.

Just curious, what is your height?
02-07-2019 07:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - aswifty - 02-07-2019 07:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,803 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,480 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,075 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1