I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
H1N1 Online
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
I've been approached to model by Abercrombie and Ralph Lauren, amongst others, in the past. You can imagine my look.

On a random night out girls don't 'approach' me, though I've had plenty of the dick grabbing, arm squeezing etc. As has been said, girls don't approach the way we approach. Growing up I would have no idea that girls were 'approaching'. My friends would laugh and point it out and I wouldn't see it. It was pretty funny with hindsight how blind I was to it. I'm still not very good in a club setting.

What I realised when I worked in a bar though was that any girl who had a reason to talk to me would talk as long as she could, and any girl I asked out would say yes. I literally never strike out with a girl unless it turns out she has a boyfriend or her friend fancies me. The barmaids at the bar used to laugh about it, because we'd have a hundred people at the bar and literally all of the girls would be on my serving area, and the rest of the bar would be guys.

I honestly don't get 'hit on' a huge amount, in terms of girls walking up to me and starting to talk to me. Sometimes at private parties, but even that is rare. As has been said, girls 'opening' you involves them putting themselves within your sphere of attention. The most blatant I've had was at this bar. A girl and her friend were staring at me across the bar. I smiled and winked at the cuter one. Her friend came and gave me the cuter ones number, and took mine. I sent her a text saying we should hang out when I got off work. She told me which hotel and which room number. A smile, a wink, two texts, 2 minutes small talk at the hotel, and we were fucking.
02-07-2019 09:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like H1N1's post:
Savonarola, scotian, AneroidOcean, Kangaroo, UniversalMen, arafat scarf, alchemical, balla_23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - H1N1 - 02-07-2019 09:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,803 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,480 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,075 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1