I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
jcrew247 Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-08-2019 12:20 AM)UlugBeg Wrote:  Most guys never get cold approached by women. I don't think any of my friends have been CA'd. Nevertheless, most of them managed to get a wife or girlfriend. I think having women make the move should be considered as a little treat. It's nice and I do greatly appreciate it. But most guys 'man up' and do the approach and that's how it should be.

It just sounds like the OP wants to take the Laziest method possible.
He just thinks if he looksmax then he doesn't need to learn game to escalate to a relationship.
In reality, game is both the physical and mental attraction.

But impressing and attracting women involves putting in the effort and energy, even if its just working out and grooming. Nothing in life is easy, even hollywood celebrities need to work hard at acting.

I think the laziest method to picking up women would be to become a male stripper or build a social circle of women from a college sorority.
02-08-2019 01:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - jcrew247 - 02-08-2019 01:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 69 13,580 08-19-2019 06:56 PM
Last Post: just a human
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,389 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,003 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1