Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
heavy Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
I have a couple friends who get this. I mean I've had girls cold approach me, but I'm not holding my breath.

One of my friends is good at reeling them in with eyes and glances. I'd never advise this method, because you have to have A game. But this guy does. I've seen girls go crazy over him.

But most guys shouldn't spend too much time in this thread or think about this disparity much. It's not even good for me to read. It's probably not even good for guys like him or real98 to read/write/think about this thread, because the only takeaway is either that you're so alpha you don't have to approach or you're so beta that approaching is useless.

(It should be noted, my friend who reels in chicks from across the room...He's married to a pretty hot chick, and she's the only woman he's ever asked out. You'll respect yourself and your woman a lot more if you had to put some effort in to get her than if she just falls into your lap.)

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019 09:36 AM by heavy.)
02-08-2019 09:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like heavy's post:
debeguiled, alchemical

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - heavy - 02-08-2019 09:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,877 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,497 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,085 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1