I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
[email protected] Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
(02-08-2019 09:10 AM)real98 Wrote:  All my friends who are 6 foot 4 and above all get laid in clubs at will and consistently, if you are that tall just make sure you are not fat and you will get laid at will; people do not understand how valuable that level of height is.

Nah, this isn't an universal truth.

I'm 5'9. My main wing man is 6'4. Looks wise, I'm better looking than him and I have a better body. He's above average face wise but he is bald. He is red pill'd and his game isn't bad. He has no fear on approaches. However, over the last two years I've slept with more girls than he has and I've even had girls say they were more attracted to me than him. Hell, last Fall some buddies and I met him and a girl he took out earlier in the evening for some drinks. She came up to me in the kitchen, kissed me and grabbed my dick. I wasn't going to even entertain the idea of fucking his date that night so I had to blow her off. And I have other examples like this of where a girl he was interested in actually was interested in me.

I have never had a girl tell me I was too short. So I really think this height thing is overrated.

We all have anecdotal stories that will contradict observations from another's story. And while looks and height DO matter, knowing game seems to be the universal element that matters most.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky
02-08-2019 09:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like [email protected]'s post:
Beyond Borders, alchemical

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - [email protected] - 02-08-2019 09:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,811 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,482 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,078 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1