I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
Cobra Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often?
^I wrote about this in another thread. Maybe I'm repeating myself.

I think you need to adjust your mentality.

Women don't typically "approach" like men do. They will do shit that we call IOI. All this means is that she may fling her hair, smile at you, stare, ask a random indirect question, find an excuse to be in your physical space, etc. Let me be clear : These are approaches from women. Or maybe call it invitations for you to approach. Whatever the fuck they are, as a man, it's up to you to capitalize on them. Do not leave this part to women.

Reason I bring this up is that there is some delusion that goes something like this:
1. If a girl approaches a guy (like we think of cold approach) he must be more attractive then ME and more confident than ME.
2. Attractive girls DO cold approach guys.

These are in my opinion defeatist ASSUMPTIONS made as an excuse for you to be unattractive and devalue yourself before even stepping onto the arena. Even if it does happen, in my experience, it is extremely rare in the case of hot women as already said here.

Another thing I said elsewhere. If certain concepts are unfavorable to you, do not wallow in them and defeat yourself. Success comes from failing by trying. It doesn't come from accepting failure before you try. I see the latter in a lot of these threads.

Spittin' Cobra - A Podcast
Accounting Career Data Sheet |Finance datasheets- Part I /Part II/Part III | 5 Things To Do Before You Lose Your Job
02-15-2019 07:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Cobra's post:
sterling_archer, womanapproacher, debeguiled, The Stronger Sex

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do sexy guys really get cold approached by random girls that often? - Cobra - 02-15-2019 07:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Strange Irony of Attraction: Very Good Looking Guys Treated Like Ugly Guys copperwire 70 14,784 08-22-2019 06:07 AM
Last Post: HowardRourke
  At what age does cold day approaches become...just not right? 818 31 5,478 05-04-2019 05:07 PM
Last Post: PantyPeeler
  White guys who like cats also like Asian girls? mxb 10 2,075 02-28-2019 11:24 PM
Last Post: The Beast1