I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
They did a town hall in a town near where I grew up about it.
Politicians and Celebrities all falling over themselves to establish that the poor girl had been Lost and a Victim of the internet! Its so sophisticated and evil!
Hmmm, ... Internet? ?
Also... she Lived in muslim Bethnal Green? ?
I wonder what the bigger factor was?
The media and politicians are just the virtue-signalling victim-olympics brigade. There is no trust for these scumbags.
She was 'lost'.. 'poor girl' - what about the poor Kurds and Yazidis that were slaughtered? What about the gays thrown from rooftops? what about the people burnt in cages?
Some f***wit runs people over on Westminster Bridge and.. we're talking about Whatsapp messages?
Not how he was an ""'English teacher'"" in >Saudi Arabia< leading up to it.
Who did he hang out with there? Who did they put him in touch with in the Uk?
Kids in Dewsbury going to join Isis. Their hardcore muslim parents: "We thought they were going on a school trip" .....
F88* off you did.
Who were the people around this girl? Who were the people in Bethnal Green who HELPED her just like they did the kids in Dewsbury and the guy on Westminster Bridge?
There is a 5th column of Sunni Muslims in the UK, there are alot of them,
and the media and the politicians are too scared that the glass bottomed boat they live in might spring a leak if they said anything about it.

Isis - Enemy combatant - Bullet. Sorry liberal media... tard
02-19-2019 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
Richard Turpin, Akwesi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West? - Bienvenuto - 02-19-2019 05:00 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The State: ISIS TV Drama WalterBlack 4 4,995 05-14-2019 11:58 PM
Last Post: felix_vagabondo
  15/10 WB MEGA BABE Says White Men Should Not Be Allowed To Talk On Campus david.garrett84 67 8,121 02-12-2019 10:59 AM
Last Post: Waqqle
  Tinder Experiment: Good Looking EX ISIS Terrorist On Tinder Rakers 1 2,173 01-16-2019 09:31 AM
Last Post: Roosh