I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
911 Online
Crow

RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
(02-23-2019 10:58 AM)Bienvenuto Wrote:  ...
Our media are from the same treacherous elite.

This treacherous elite is a bit too smart for many to even conceive their M.O.

Groups like al Shabab or ISIS with their fleets of shiny Toyotas and endless supplies of weapons and ammo shipped across continents aren't funded by the bakesales of useful idiots like Samantha Lewthwaite, they're funded to the tune of tens of billions by your deep state, through the taxes you and I pay.

People like Samantha Lewthwaite, whose profile gets blown up in the MSM and controlled opposition alt media, are left alone to do their cottage operation in order to generate a political response on an emotional level that ends up obscuring the big picture above. ISIS, Boka Haram and their ilk are part of trillion dollar campaigns to demolish secular states like Assad's or Gaddafi's for Israel and the MIC, and on the domestic front, to prop up the security state and clamp down on freedom in western "democracies".

Useful idiots like her shouldn't skate though, they should be punished mercilessly, right off the bat. But my main point here is that you shouldn't let these dumb pawns obscure what's really going on here.

λ ό γ ο ς
02-23-2019 02:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like 911's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Foolsgo1d, Syberpunk, Vacancier Permanent

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West? - 911 - 02-23-2019 02:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The State: ISIS TV Drama WalterBlack 4 4,975 05-14-2019 11:58 PM
Last Post: felix_vagabondo
  15/10 WB MEGA BABE Says White Men Should Not Be Allowed To Talk On Campus david.garrett84 67 8,086 02-12-2019 10:59 AM
Last Post: Waqqle
  Tinder Experiment: Good Looking EX ISIS Terrorist On Tinder Rakers 1 2,168 01-16-2019 09:31 AM
Last Post: Roosh