I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
Bienvenuto Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
(02-23-2019 06:53 PM)RIslander Wrote:  They never should of gotten the idea in their head to leave to begin with. I'm going to White Knight: this level of degenercy is due to weak men. Women are water, society is a vase and men are the sculpter.

The fact that their country's men didn't stop her is the real reason. Women are children and must be guided and the men are failing due to cuckholding from higher levels.

Guess who the men around her were..
Guess what that vase looked like..

Bethnal Green; Bengali Muslim capital of the Uk. I was in Bethnal Green library when local 12, 13yr old muslim kids were doing some kind of study day. They had to answer on question the kind of dip-s hit question that kids have to answer these days..

"Is poverty bad?"

Perhaps understandably their conversation consisted of asking each other the same question repeatedly and staring at each other.

Across walks their Bengali Male Muslim teacher who tells them "no, Poverty is
good, innit? Without poverty, people wouldn't fear Allah .."

Kids all stare at each other and nod. Write down No as their one word answer. Study day goals achieved.

The Vase was a Sunni muslim Male one and in producing overly entitled Bengali Begum "And all that" Isis Bitch they evidently did their job.
02-24-2019 11:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Bienvenuto's post:
RoastBeefCurtains4Me, Aurini, Handsome Creepy Eel, Akwesi

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West? - Bienvenuto - 02-24-2019 11:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The State: ISIS TV Drama WalterBlack 4 4,975 05-14-2019 11:58 PM
Last Post: felix_vagabondo
  15/10 WB MEGA BABE Says White Men Should Not Be Allowed To Talk On Campus david.garrett84 67 8,084 02-12-2019 10:59 AM
Last Post: Waqqle
  Tinder Experiment: Good Looking EX ISIS Terrorist On Tinder Rakers 1 2,168 01-16-2019 09:31 AM
Last Post: Roosh