I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
hv123 Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West?
She probably will be as legally she is now stateless, which is against "human rights". To be fair to the politicians, if they didn't try to bar her from re-entry there would likely be huge public out cry even with the MSM shilling for forgiveness. In my view the government will lose the legal case on the grounds of her statelessness, and waste a certain amount of public money. Please bear in mind I'm the messenger here, and this is not me expressing the opinion that this is the way it should be.

I'm not clear on what specific crimes, if any, she would charged with in Iraq or Syria, or even how those legal systems work. Getting knocked up by an ISIS fighter probably isn't in itself a crime unless there is something on the books about consorting with the enemy or general crime relating to actions against the state, or something.

It's a strange case because if she gets prosecuted for something in her return to the UK she's essentially getting charged for doing something out of the UK legal jurisdiction. Although of course laws like this do already exist for child sexual abuse etc.

This case makes people very uncomfortable as it shines a large light on the fact that muslims are generally far less loyal to the (western) states they are citizens of than to a broader islamic ideal.

What is master stroke by the goverment in all this is that the home secretary is himself non-white, called Sajid Javid, which also makes the lefty twitter mob a little light headed.
[Image: s300_sajid_javid.JPG]
(This post was last modified: 02-26-2019 04:48 AM by hv123.)
02-26-2019 04:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Women Who Joined ISIS Be Allowed Back to the West? - hv123 - 02-26-2019 04:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The State: ISIS TV Drama WalterBlack 4 4,975 05-14-2019 11:58 PM
Last Post: felix_vagabondo
  15/10 WB MEGA BABE Says White Men Should Not Be Allowed To Talk On Campus david.garrett84 67 8,101 02-12-2019 10:59 AM
Last Post: Waqqle
  Tinder Experiment: Good Looking EX ISIS Terrorist On Tinder Rakers 1 2,171 01-16-2019 09:31 AM
Last Post: Roosh