Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
DannyAlberta Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
I don't understand the economic mentality of borrowing six-figures to take a degree and then not actually paying attention in class. Also - something that I thought to myself when the admissions bribery/cheating scandal broke - shouldn't more of these students FAIL if they don't have the chops to get into an ivy school? Same with watching Netflix and Hulu in class. Shouldn't more people fail as a result?

Is failing still possible?

I am more and more convinced that the academy has to fail as an institution to save Western Civilization.
03-19-2019 02:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 17 users Like DannyAlberta's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, IveBeenFramed, BBinger, CynicalContrarian, Benoit, Tactician, pitbullowner, PrimeTime32, Psygnosis89, for.petes.sake, Leonard D Neubache, kinjutsu, Scorpio Rising, MKE-Ed, GoingHAM20, DJ-Matt, spokepoker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix - DannyAlberta - 03-19-2019 02:32 PM