Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
monster Offline
Pelican

RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
I like the idea of a Netflix ban.

But it's only a bandaid on the real problem: too many boring, terrible professors. Few things can suck the life out of great subjects for life other than an incompetent, dull teacher.

A boring professor can absolutely destroy what is an otherwise fascinating subject so much that you never want to hear or see about it again. I had one who did that for Econometrics for me, and I love economics and statistics both. But even today when I hear econometrics I shudder and wretch in disgust. The professor was that bad.

The problem is they're letting anyone with a degree teach. There also has to be some sort of competency standard to teaching too; just because you have a degree doesn't mean you're qualified as a teacher.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2019 05:19 PM by monster.)
03-19-2019 05:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like monster's post:
Psygnosis89, Thersites, Benoit

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix - monster - 03-19-2019 05:19 PM