Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
Atomic Offline
Robin

RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
(03-19-2019 10:22 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  
(03-19-2019 09:57 PM)Atomic Wrote:  I'm a professor at a major state university in the sciences field in the south west. I'm young enough to still get unsolicited attention from the female students. Academia is toxic for red pill men. College is a scam. $2k for a some knowledge you can learn for free off youtube with a little discpline. I let my students know this. I bang on average one student a semester.

Ask me anything.

How do you bust professor game? I guess...they approach you, but how do you make the move while CYA at the same time?

Obvious clues mostly.

The two most common are:

1. Undergrads including phone numbers in emails. Instead of replying via email just text back "Hey got your email, blah blah blah". They normally response with "thanks!" or something of that sort. Most girls skip at least a couple classes, so its an easy follow up with "start showing up to class more often". That's the screener text. If they respond favorably you continue the text message. If they don't you you are still covered because you are simply telling them to quit skipping.

2. Grad students asking for extra help. These are the ones that are seriously interested in their education. Thus you know your position as their professor is a serious DHV. Invite to office hours, then cancel and say you are going to be a local bar that night if they want to run a quick question past you. If they show, game like any normal girl.

The girls aren't the problem. None of them actually want people to know they are sleeping with a professor. It's the male friends in class you need to worry about.

Today a had a lunch break before an afternoon class. My student came to my place and we fucked before class. The whole class she was texting me as her orbiter friend was next to her. The guys are the problem, not the girls.

Never cross streams.
03-19-2019 10:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Atomic's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Tigre, DJ-Matt, spokepoker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix - Atomic - 03-19-2019 10:34 PM