Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
Arado Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
(03-20-2019 03:39 PM)Atomic Wrote:  Hell I don't mind kids watching netflix. The only disrespectul thing is when I am talking/lecturing and I have to keep raising my voice because students are chatting away. I normally raise my voice once, and if they don't shut up I call them out. They can sit there and watch netflix, text, sleep, whatever, as long as they are quiet. Again, it's not my job to force knowledge down their throats. I am the watering hole, i'm not forcing them to drink. If they wanna pay $2k+ per class and fall asleep, that's on them.

As a professor, what is your opinion on the value of online courses (coursera, Udacity, youtube, etc) vs. attending lectures in person? Now that student loans are ballooning out of control, what is the next step necessary for society to start dumping the BA and college lectures in favor of online learning and 6-12 month short credential courses?
03-23-2019 07:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix - Arado - 03-23-2019 07:16 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication