Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
Heuristics Offline
Banned

RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix
I fear gatekeepers have a vested interest in suppressing free course solutions/ education, just like they had a vested interest in stopping file-sharing, and digital textbooks. Look at how well those efforts went. Noone in the US bothers to torrent anymore. You look at it at face-value, and it's fucking completely counter-intuitive that you can't manage a free or low cost credentialed education despite being in the 21st century. Which leads me to conclude that the textbooks companies, universities, schools, institutions that handle out credentials are a cartel. And that's saying nothing about for profit-education which is a scam. Even though universities are public, or non-profit, for that matter, they are scams, and they work in concert to keep the cost high, although the degrees continue to drop in value. What gives? Some of that could be attributable to more people going to college, but I think also it is attributable to the massive expansion of amenities at universities (picture: swimming pools, sand volleyball courts, etc). As well as the growing size of the management/ HR class at most universities which just gives people jobs that are fundamentally unproductive, and/or whom just deal with concerns from snowflakes.
03-23-2019 11:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Heuristics's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Leonard D Neubache

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shitlord hippie-boomer admins at University BAN Millenials from Netflix - Heuristics - 03-23-2019 11:28 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | RooshV.com | Return to Top | Return to Content | Mobile Version | RSS Syndication