Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
yankeetravels Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
This made the rounds in a couple of my circles. I think what blows me away is how fast the rise of men without sex has gone up in 10 years. Think that all but confirms social media and dating apps have had a huge impact, but the author of the article does not directly say that.

One point I think the writer did nail was the lack of marriages and young people's living situations. Marriage is at an older age and more younger people live with their parents. I can tell you living with parents makes you a little less motivated to go out and bang. I've done it anyway when I was younger and in college I fucked while my roommate was sleeping 10 feet away in the other bed, but I don't think every young person is comfortable with that. Plus, less 20's people are living together. What that point suggests is people have more regular sex when they're in relationships, which I think is true for the ordinary man.

Another thing the article didn't bring up was the men who had sex in the year but not monthly. Imagine adding the men up together who got no sex (28% according to the article) plus those who bang maybe once or a few times a year. That has to be a large percentage, would not be surprised if it's more than half. Really kind of closer confirms the 20/80 rule.

I saw one vlogger make a video presenting his thoughts on the article. We talk about the decline but he made one very good point relating to that. He noticed the 30's men getting the most sex, entering marriages, and being more established in career/pay. But, what happens in 10 years when the men having no sex grow to their 30's? They may not have enough experience to replace the current 30's men with women. Hell, this might have happened with the 20's men already compared to last decade. Will 40's men be the next best generation? Will celibacy continue to rise? Will men still be living with their parents in their early 30's?

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet
03-30-2019 12:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like yankeetravels's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, Gopnik, gework, Brazilianguy, Graft, , Monty_Brogan, Latan, BBinger, Isaac Jordan, Built to Fade, Gusamaso

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - yankeetravels - 03-30-2019 12:13 PM