Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
nomadbrah Offline
Crow

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Tinder and Instagram is absolute cancer for most men.

For the fun of it, I put on some older pics from me in my mid 20s, before Tinder, where I was at my prime and pulled one nighters regularly. I matched with only a couple of chicks and they were fat and old. What the hell happened since then? I can say with absolute certainty I would never touch those girls I matched with back then.

This is what Tinder is about? Losing 3-4 SMV points due to unchecked looks hypergamy and lack of physical presence.

What a shitty deal.

And then if you go out now, you're weird if you don't keep a carefully curated Instagram.

Tinder and Instagram was the death of men who didn't lead all that interesting lives, but never the less had some balls and physicality.
03-30-2019 01:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 22 users Like nomadbrah's post:
Handsome Creepy Eel, jordypip23, Brazilianguy, Brodiaga, Atlanta Man, RedKurrant, Delta, [email protected], , Dismal Operator, DJ-Matt, alchemical, Latan, Leonard D Neubache, cibo, Renzy, Boojeah, Built to Fade, SlickyBoy, blondebloode, Matrixdude, Gusamaso

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - nomadbrah - 03-30-2019 01:04 PM