Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
rottenapple Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(03-30-2019 06:33 PM)TheOriginalSniggler Wrote:  Keyboard jockey galore in this thread.

Young people are still getting laid, and it isn’t young men’s fault even if less men were getting laid.

As far as I’m concerned here are a couple of reasons why I’m not getting laid like a rockstar.

-I work 8 hours a week, a tough physical job. While women get to work far easier far less stressful jobs they have more energy to go get dick.

- Women at young ages make good money as waitress’s and get bank rolled by either other men or parents. Young men are meanwhile kicked out the door as fast as possible.

- Tinder is a rich mans/Decent income mans game. I don’t make enough money to travel, nor do I make enough to take pictures eating fancy food.

But here is the kicker.

My quality of life without getting laid like a rockstar is in nearly every way better than most of these women.

I can take care of plants, cook good food, play sports with friends and wreck at video games. Fix up my house, clean my gutters etc...etc....

When the day comes where all these boomers want me to touch and hang out with their daughters I’m not going too. I’ll pretty much give them a top notch ignore and tell them to get lost and if I want good sex go on vacation or go sleep with a decent hooker.

Not too mention all the roast beef pussy that is starting to become an epidemic. I’ve slept with about six girls in my life and I’m hitting 25.

Who wants to sleep with somebody who is the equivalent to my age who has slept with 50 plus while getting trains ran on them? I’ll go fetch a different train thanks. Maybe go smoke some weed and play some video games.

Yeah who needs pussy anyway when you can take care of plants right!?!
03-30-2019 06:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 24 users Like rottenapple's post:
Psygnosis89, gework, arafat scarf, questor70, nek, Akwesi, Atlanta Man, Veloce, BBinger, zatara, NY Digital, Isaac Jordan, Dalaran1991, Built to Fade, [email protected], redbeard, RatInTheWoods, lookslikeit, dies irae, Tinder Scientist, Ocelot, SupaDorkLooza, Swordfish1010, Gusamaso

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - rottenapple - 03-30-2019 06:47 PM