Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
yankeetravels Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
I really don't buy women preferring their career and friends over guys. I haven't been involved with one woman that has cared more about both of those together than being with a desirable guy, getting good dick, getting married, and having kids. Don't think this has gone away, I think women are just more aware of who the top men are and are on sensory overload with date app options. That makes them content, validated, and a bit entitled.

I've known women that shit talk a lot about their friends and even drop friends for guys. Don't really hear about that the other way around as much, women aren't as loyal to each other as guys are. While they're going to school or maybe aiming for a certain job, I really haven't met too many women that are gaga over the career thing. I look at it more like they see it as a necessity to live, and it arguably might be with the way young people get out of school now.

Girls still want to get married and be cinderella for a day. They are just very picky about who the Prince Charming is going to be and are willing to wait a few more years than in the past in the west.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019 08:08 PM by yankeetravels.)
03-30-2019 08:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like yankeetravels's post:
[email protected], CynicalContrarian, Bienvenuto, Tytalus, puckerman, Built to Fade, StrikeBack, Tinder Scientist, Syberpunk, Gusamaso

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - yankeetravels - 03-30-2019 08:08 PM