Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Graft Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(03-31-2019 12:41 PM)Aurini Wrote:  So these aren't the light-hearted care-free trips that they dreamed of at 28 - there are stress filled and expensive. Time is running out, and instead of lowering their standards they're raising their standards - demanding more and more out of potential male partner, when they've got less and less to officer.

Enter anti depressants, wine, and cats.

I've seen it so many times. It's sad.

Have you actually seen this so many times?

In my (possibly incorrect) experience, no matter how badly women are doing, men are always doing 5x worse.

For every thirty-something woman with cats, theres five thirty or forty something y/o men, brutalized by the SMP and desperate for any set of working ovaries.

These broads know that there's a large cohort of older successful and handsome men who will scoop them up at that age and consider them young.

The only guys that they can't access are the small sliver of men who are red pilled regarding age/youth/fertility and have the ability to actually pull women in their prime years.

I built this empire and I did it by myself. Nobody did it for me. Not Ivana, not Marla. Nobody! ~Donald Trump

As poorly as women are doing, men are doing ten times worse.
03-31-2019 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Graft's post:
gework, infowarrior1, Dalaran1991, redbeard

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Graft - 03-31-2019 01:16 PM