Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Rorogue Offline
Banned

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-01-2019 01:00 AM)N°6 Wrote:  Chad having a harem of average women is overstated however. I think volcel average women “holding out for a hero” (aka Officer and a Gentleman) is more common.

I’m wondering what is going on in the next lowest tier of the pyramid. If the bottom 30% is incel, then maybe the next 20% is semi incel, “getting lucky” a few times per year. I’d speculate this group is with obese women and causing the increase in older women hooking up.

Don't underestimate as well men with 'girlfriends', even live in girlfriends, who barely have sex.

I know guys albeit in their mid-late 30s who are in LTRs with jaded 30 year old women, live with them yet are likely just glorified roommates.

If the woman doesn't have a shred of femiminity to her, and isn't aroused by her guy, how often will sex happen?

May get it every few weeks or so, but it is essentially just a relationship of convenience/emotional comfort.

You're right about there being a lot of volcel women too.
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019 01:55 AM by Rorogue.)
04-01-2019 01:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 7 users Like Rorogue's post:
Psygnosis89, Handsome Creepy Eel, infowarrior1, questor70, Latan, Sankt Michael, alchemical

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Rorogue - 04-01-2019 01:50 AM