Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
yang2287 Offline
Sparrow

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(03-31-2019 09:54 AM)Veloce Wrote:  Yup, forum called it long ago. Why would men even want to?

You've got incels, which must suck.

But then there's those of us that do get laid. This year started out as a pussyfest to me and I had to tell several of them to kick rocks because plate spinning wasn't doing it for me anymore. Every girl I banged has been exactly the same:

-career/college chick in her 20s that wants to travel and the freedom to do whatever she wants, eventually settling down in her 30s. Generally a complete mess, dependent on psych meds or party drugs, not a feminine bone in her body except when it comes to sex, can't cook, won't clean, and has this faux alpha personality like she's in charge yet wants to be dominated completely

-late 20s to mid 30s burnout. Often the more fun to bang just because they're more open sexually and their prowess is unmatched, but again usually accompanying more baggage, single mom bullshit, jaded, wear and tear, etc. Funny thing about these chicks is if they were smart they'd settle down with a guy that's 10 years older, like 40s-early 50s, but no they still go for guys in their mid 30s i.e. their prime, to continue a pattern of getting pumped and dumped.

Given those two choices, it's understandable why anyone would want to opt out. I've recently started dating a girl that is conservative, modest, super hot with low mileage, and I've been confronted with the fact that I might have to settle down with her.

I had to like this post, these are the only categories of women i run into these days

They are only good for banging, LTR? Don't bother, just f*** her
04-08-2019 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like yang2287's post:
Aurini, Graft

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - yang2287 - 04-08-2019 11:14 AM