Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
questor70 Offline
Ostrich

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-07-2019 01:43 PM)Aurini Wrote:  "Anything I want, I deserve."

Which is why the Ariana Grande video triggers me. That's the message of the song. There is no ounce of tongue in cheek in it, unlike the song that inspired it.

That song will probably go down as the poster-child of the era we're living in.

(04-07-2019 01:43 PM)Aurini Wrote:  The entitlement-complex infesting most women has effectively turned them into psychopaths; they're not psychopaths clinically speaking, but because the culture has taught them that men don't have souls, they treat men with utter callousness. So, the only sort of men who can tolerate their company for an extended period of time are those who similarly lack affect. Those who are after one thing, and are willing to lie and manipulate to get it.

A profound and probably bang on theory!

I strongly believe in the Beatles phrase "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make". You can't expect someone else to emotionally invest in you unless you're equally willing to invest in them. It has to be a two-way street.

(04-07-2019 01:43 PM)Aurini Wrote:  We have a coarsened culture, with coarse women, and a coarse dating scene. Those who will dropping out from this aren't necessarily the chumps - they're the men who have souls.

This forum is starting to resemble a MGTOW group more and more by the day.

Sign of the times.

Even though I'm an atheist I have these dreams of moving to the midwest to find some blonde girl next door mormon just to escape the zombie plague you're describing.
(This post was last modified: 04-08-2019 03:12 PM by questor70.)
04-08-2019 03:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like questor70's post:
Aurini, Leonard D Neubache, alchemical

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - questor70 - 04-08-2019 03:11 PM