Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
ilostabet Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-11-2019 05:00 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  I had to cut away from my entire social circle when I chose not to take the easy road anymore. Even worse, now that I refuse to concede to the globohomo social narrative I functionally have to cut away from my entire family barring one uncle that "gets it".

I'm not sure what I would do without my own family. I can only imagine how lonely I'd be. That's one of the great things about having a family. Even if you're not socially active you never really feel lonely.

This is something that saddens me deeply but seems unavoidable. Eventually, you can’t just talk the talk, you have to walk the walk. And if they think I’m crazy for voicing some opinions, the more I act on them the more removed I become from them. Similar thing with the wife’s family. The older generations are still ok, but the newer ones are not – and the parents, despite being naturally red pilled by their upbringing, have forgotten to insulate their children from the pernicious influence of the globohomo culture.

I was raised by extended family as much as nuclear, in fact, since my parents divorced when I was 10 I had to take masculine guidance wherever I could find it, and that meant other men in the family. But the family has been losing its cohesion because, again, they forgot to raise their kids properly and instead trusted the system. So I have been disconnecting from them more and more. When my children are born, I know I will have to make a choice because I don’t want them to be infected by my contemporaries or their spawn.

Same with friends. Although I count myself lucky to have long-time friends that are not completely blue pill, most of them are a few years older than me and not thinking of settling down. The one who has is married to a woman 4 years older than him and approaching 40, with a child just over one year old. She’s not that bad, but the scenario is terrible and the child is already showing signs of being physically weak with many health concerns, probably due to the mother’s age. Besides, they will not be concerned about raising the child and protecting him from the culture – since the mother doesn’t want to give up her career and will soon return to her job. The others will probably go the same way, or just keep their player lifestyles while they can. Both will become incompatible with my choices as well.

Someone made a thread about ‘intentional communities’ (or something similar), where you partner up with people that share the same beliefs. You would think Christian communities would be a no brainer for this, but it turns out most are as blue pill as they come. They may share your faith but are utterly incapable of even defending their children from the malicious influence of the culture.

In the end I think I’ll have to do the same as you Len. Perhaps you can share some tips on this as someone who has done it. Even if the ‘survivalist’ thread exists, I think this is a linked but separate topic. It does give me some hope that there are people doing it out there. In the end God created the family before it created the Church, and in this late stage of civilizational collapse, we might have to return to the basis to forge something new.
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 05:42 AM by ilostabet.)
04-11-2019 05:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 9 users Like ilostabet's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Handsome Creepy Eel, Buck Wild, , Built to Fade, infinitejest, alchemical, Syberpunk, Gusamaso

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - ilostabet - 04-11-2019 05:40 AM