Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Aurini Offline
Ostrich

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-10-2019 08:53 PM)stugatz Wrote:  
(04-10-2019 03:21 AM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  4.) Abandoning your social circle and friends. If you're getting in shape, hitting the gym, and starting to go out with chicks, your friends aren't going to like that because you're making them look bad. You're going to drift apart from them, either for that reason or simply a lack of shared interests.

How intense can this get? A pretty bad experience with a girl I had oneitis with sent me back into the gym, and I'm already making steady progress. I've noticed reactions to my newfound gym obsession are mixed, if not somewhat indifferent/negative.

Are people going to hate me if I do end up dropping all the weight and get a fantastic body? (I'm shooting for about 50, 60 overall - already lost a little under ten.)

The ones who are being slightly negative right now are likely going to turn on you as soon as they realize it's not just a phase. Sorry buddy, but most people are losers, and they'll drag you down with them because they feel like you're making them look bad.

Friendship doesn't last forever, anyway. The young war band goes out, has some adventures, finds wives, and they settle down. Now is the time to start preparing for them to turn on you. Stop relying upon them for validation; find other people who share your desire to be a winner, and allow the old bonds to wither away. If any of them are serious about becoming winners too, or being a loyal friend, they'll make the effort - but most of them will just be happy that an uncomfortable reminder of their own weakness is gone. Yeah, people really are that shallow.

My website.
04-11-2019 11:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 18 users Like Aurini's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Syberpunk, Avon Barksdale, MKE-Ed, Handsome Creepy Eel, thedarkknight, BlueMark, stugatz, , Glaucon, Deusleveult, Sidney Crosby, TigerMandingo, Built to Fade, UncleSam, ilostabet, infinitejest, Isaac Jordan

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Aurini - 04-11-2019 11:41 AM