Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Glaucon Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-19-2019 03:12 AM)N°6 Wrote:  Indeed, hoping for a blood sacrifice of men just so that the goddess might award some intimacy is perhaps the worst type of pedestalisation possible. It is like Hypergamy is rewarded by the blood of men.

My thoughts exactly.

In Europe, the hundred years between the Napoleonic Wars and the First World War were far less bloody than the periods that preceded and followed them.

And that not caused the level of degeneracy we see today.

From Christian perspective, women have just as much agency as men. They have free will, and a soul. Abandoning Christianity and the natural order lead to this what we have today.

Women act like nothing sort of demons now days. This is unacceptable and unforgettable. Even if they are the weaker vessel.

I will not participate in this lunacy any longer, and I do not care if I do not get laid because I refuse to give up my morals. Been there done that, non-stop sex gets boring even with the hottest women after 2-3 months if you do not see her as your future wife and mother of your children.

Deus vult!
04-19-2019 05:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 11 users Like Glaucon's post:
AntoniusofEfa, infowarrior1, Deusleveult, Aurini, Master Of My Own Kingdom, DJ-Matt, John Michael Kane, ilostabet, Nevsky, Syberpunk, Gusamaso

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Glaucon - 04-19-2019 05:07 AM