Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Rorogue Offline
Banned

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
I was going to make a separate topic of the following post, which I would've titled 'Women's hypergamy dream: Girls Like You by Adam Levine'

I was driving today and heard a song on the radio: Girls like you by Adam Levine featuring Cardi B.

Usually I don't listen to either of those artists, but I must admit it was catchy.

Tonight I searched it on YouTube and listened again. Again, nice song.

But I realized the music video had 2.2 Billion views- I thought WTF, it wasn't that good.

I watched it, and realized why- it shows a bunch of female celebrities- some hot, some old, some ugly- dancing with Adam Levine as he's singing to them. As if they're in the place of his girlfriend.

Just watch it- it's the female hypergamy dream- that every woman no matter how ugly or old they are, gets to fuck Chad, and they're all celebrated as being 'amazing' or 'beautiful'

The lyric is 'girls like you roll with guys like me'- The implication is that every woman deserves a guy that looks like Adam Levine.

I know Roosh recently talked in his livestreams about subtle but deliberate messages in Pop music songs. I think this is a clear message in the video

When even a pig thinks that she 'deserves' a top tier man, makes it tough for everyone else, which is what we're talking about here.

Tell me what you think- do you agree, or am I reading too much into it?

https://youtu.be/aJOTlE1K90k
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019 09:48 AM by Rorogue.)
04-19-2019 09:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Rorogue's post:
Sumanguru, Aurini, Ouroboros, alchemical

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Rorogue - 04-19-2019 09:43 AM