Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Captainstabbin Online
Hummingbird

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-19-2019 11:27 AM)stugatz Wrote:  Someone mentioned earlier how you've got to be borderline sociopathic to really get women going today, and you almost have to seem to callously enjoy rejecting people. I just don't have it in me yet. When someone likes me I'm flattered and happy they did.

But we're not talking about how you have to act to game top tier party girls. At my gym, there are at least 20 normal girls (in shape 5 to 7s) who these sexless dudes could date and eventually bang. They won't get there by being "nice guys" but they don't have to go full dark triad either.

As I said earlier, the sexless dudes I know just won't approach. They've been raised on a steady diet of parental coddling and participation trophies. At this point, they think things should just come to them whether or not they try. And these are the ones at the gym who workout - I can't imagine how bad it is for some bloated mess playing xbox on his couch.
04-19-2019 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 10 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Leonard D Neubache, Handsome Creepy Eel, Syberpunk, balybary, ChefAllDay, Built to Fade, Robert High Hawk, Nevsky, kruger41, Gusamaso

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Captainstabbin - 04-19-2019 12:09 PM