Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Lampwick Offline
Robin
Gold Member

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-19-2019 11:09 PM)Delta Wrote:  Have you ever been really into a chick, but her reciprocation was questionable? Did it drive you insane? Did you find yourself helplessly analyzing her every behavior toward you, trying to figure out whether it was actually going to go anywhere? Wouldn't your life have gotten a whole lot easier had you just come out and explained to her "Hey, I really like you, but I'm not sure how much you like me back, and it's causing me a lot of mental anguish. Can you just tell me exactly how you feel about me?" Man would that have helped put your mind at ease once and for all.

But you didn't. Even a gameless chode wouldn't. Because all men realize that this move would kill any chance they might've had. Now why is that? Any woman would tell you "because it's weird and creepy!" Fine, then all psychologically normal men are weird and creepy, because all psychologically normal men have had these thoughts and feelings. So what's the real reason this candid behavior is so off-putting to women? Because it's not what a psychopath would do.

Not needy != psychopath
(This post was last modified: 04-19-2019 11:44 PM by Lampwick.)
04-19-2019 11:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Lampwick's post:
mickeyd, Aurini

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Lampwick - 04-19-2019 11:44 PM