Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Leonard D Neubache Offline
Owl
Gold Member

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-21-2019 08:16 PM)Delta Wrote:  ...

So the outside force of a close relative or friend dying would not affect your emotions? If outside forces don't control your emotions, what does?

I also disagree with your definition of a weak man. A weak man is one who gives up at the first sign of adversity or pain, not merely one who's capable of feeling it.

You're missing the point or misunderstanding me in any case. It's not about "not feeling it". It's about not allowing it to control your reactions and your state of mind.

A few years back when my dog died we had to bury him and through the whole process I had to keep it together. I had to keep it together in front of my wife and in particular I had to keep it together in front of my kids. They all got to cry a river.

Not me.

Did I have a bit of a moment when they were all gone? Sure. But fighting emotional vulnerability is a necessary part of being a proper man. Go back 10,000 years and if my wife were hitched to a man who broke down in a blubbering mess in front of her and the kids because a neighboring tribe had speared one of my hunting dogs then my weakness in controlling my emotions could be the difference between the survival of the tribe or it's bloody death.

Women are hardwired to shit-test men without ever realizing they're doing it because they are pure machines for pre-rejecting the advances of dead-end genetic material, and a man that can be easily emotionally hurt by a woman is dead-end genetic material.

If only psychopaths were considered suitable genetic material by women then we would all be psychopaths. Men who are in control of how they react to their emotions are not psychopaths. They are simply stronger than the psychologically weaker men who have no such control.

Why would women choose the weaker man? Why should they?

God demands of Man responsibility. God demands of Woman vulnerability. These are their curse and blessing alike. Libertianism is to Man as Feminism is to Woman.
04-22-2019 09:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 22 users Like Leonard D Neubache's post:
It_is_my_time, ilostabet, Delta, , Manbeline, loremipsum, maharajj, StrikeBack, Ouroboros, Graft, AOC's Missing Boyfriend, puckerman, Deusleveult, Built to Fade, infowarrior1, Nevsky, Oak, jeffreyjerpp, lonewolf1992, Glaucon, kruger41, Buck Wild

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Leonard D Neubache - 04-22-2019 09:47 AM