Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
No More Mr. Soy Boy Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(04-22-2019 09:47 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  You're missing the point or misunderstanding me in any case. It's not about "not feeling it". It's about not allowing it to control your reactions and your state of mind.

A few years back when my dog died we had to bury him and through the whole process I had to keep it together. I had to keep it together in front of my wife and in particular I had to keep it together in front of my kids. They all got to cry a river.

Not me.

Did I have a bit of a moment when they were all gone? Sure. But fighting emotional vulnerability is a necessary part of being a proper man. Go back 10,000 years and if my wife were hitched to a man who broke down in a blubbering mess in front of her and the kids because a neighboring tribe had speared one of my hunting dogs then my weakness in controlling my emotions could be the difference between the survival of the tribe or it's bloody death.

Women are hardwired to shit-test men without ever realizing they're doing it because they are pure machines for pre-rejecting the advances of dead-end genetic material, and a man that can be easily emotionally hurt by a woman is dead-end genetic material.

If only psychopaths were considered suitable genetic material by women then we would all be psychopaths. Men who are in control of how they react to their emotions are not psychopaths. They are simply stronger than the psychologically weaker men who have no such control.

Why would women choose the weaker man? Why should they?

Don't you think that there are women that love the idea of a strong man that only ever does show weakness to them and it makes them feel special?

I remember listening to this podcast episode about this serial killer in the 80's who was hunted by the police and there was this woman just kind of following him along. They were interviewing this woman several years after they got caught and it seemed like she falled in love with the idea of this hard, masculine man who was seen as a brutal and primitive animal by everyone else, yet he only showed weakness and softness to her and that made her feel very special.

It's like it hits their primal maternal instincts or something. And a lot of movies, like 50 Shades of Grey, has this guy who is portrayed like an alpha, having this one moment of beta.
04-22-2019 10:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like No More Mr. Soy Boy's post:
Syberpunk, Leonard D Neubache, alchemical, balla_23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - No More Mr. Soy Boy - 04-22-2019 10:11 AM