Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
AntoniusofEfa Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
I did kickboxing for fun, and ended up seeing the same faces later on at campus. It was a nice way for me to make new connections with other people since I am hanging around in deep bluepill social circles both at uni and work. There was a surprisingly high number of women there (50%).

Most fun I had at a class was at Salsa, where the dancers would often change pairs.

What I want to say is that it is not all hopeless. Game has changed, but so did the opportunities for us men. And in any case past age 30 most of us don't have the insane desire to fuck everything that moves, where as the women who still have not locked down a guy are going mental.

I was in Cologne for last valentine's day, and I noticed that around 20:30 almost all the younger women, sub mid 30 had standardized gift bags (likely from their employers ) with girlie goodies. Older Women had flowers and were holding hands with their husbands.

It is not that the younger female generation lack sex: they lack commitment.
04-28-2019 12:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes AntoniusofEfa's post:
Deusleveult

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - AntoniusofEfa - 04-28-2019 12:19 PM