Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
Syberpunk Offline
Pelican
Gold Member

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(10-10-2019 01:10 PM)Silver_Tube Wrote:  ^That seems to be the general consensus around here, doesn't it.

I haven't been with a woman since July 2018. One of my good friends is worried that I've 'given up on love' because I won't swipe anymore. What do you even say to 'given up on love'? The answers I've attempted include:
I don't want to waste time and money on another broken whore.
I'm having a hard time finding anyone suitable.
I'm never fucking a fat girl again.

The swipe leagues require unconscionable compromise, a fat one, a dumb one, and old one, I'm sick of it. Nightclubs are not much better.
It's hard out there, my lack of success bothers me a little. I'd like to think I'm a good looking guy but I don't have the face for swipe apps, my results on those things have made that fact very clear.

Aside from the rare genuine medical condition which I do have all the sympathy for , There is zero, ZERO reason for anyone in their 20's to be fat. Its a fucking disgrace.

Ironically, I don't put much weight in people's looks either, its all a fluke, maybe I'm numb but I'll be wowed at a plain jane who works her arse off (literally) and managed not to blowup than the naturally good looking girl who hit the genetic lottery. The former earned it. When your value system changes or you undergo severe hardship yourself, you begin to become the critical interrogator, your life becomes too finite.

I haven't seen too many instances of love either, my parents being a rare one. Most people give up on love and settle for the one that was just as lonely.

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019 02:16 PM by Syberpunk.)
10-10-2019 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Syberpunk's post:
Tactician

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - Syberpunk - 10-10-2019 02:11 PM