Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
pitbullowner Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High
(12-20-2019 10:58 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  . If you don't, learn survival skills, sit back and let it all collapse, then start over.

Yuzzir, I know how to hunt/fish/hike/camp and can live in the wilderness for easily a couple of weeks at a time. The hard part for me is learnin' the greenery to eat and not get sick.
I'm trying to find a reliable guide of information like that for my area. Those "survival books" that you see at the store are usually for someone in certain regions of the United states that doesn't share the same type of forestry/ecosystem that you do. Nothing I've found in my neck of the woods. I don't know where to look so i've been wracking my brain for a few months on it. Huh

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards

(02-15-2020 12:26 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  The reality is that the only thing protecting the degenerates is the government. We talk about "law and order" but that's a trite concept when your government is Lawful-Evil rather than Lawful-Good in order to put it in a blunt albeit nerdy way.
12-20-2019 11:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Share Of American Adults Having NO Sex Reaches All-Time High - pitbullowner - 12-20-2019 11:08 PM