Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days
pitbullowner Online
Woodpecker

RE: I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days
(05-18-2019 10:27 AM)Caduceus Wrote:  Roosh, I think it's pretty apparent now the real threat for (((them))) is your speaking tour & meeting your followers in real life, which they want to suppress all broadcasting & general knowlegde of. They even banned Heartiste just after he wrote a blog post encouraging people to buy tickets.

They don't just want to suppress people knowing about your speaking tour, but more importantly they want to limit all your means of informing others of attacks against you, and limit all your means of asking others for assitance/help if things get dangerous...like it did in Canada in 2015, and in early 2016 with the cancelled worldwide meetups.

It might be worth having a few sleeper "backup" accounts on each platform, which you can activate in case of urgent need.

I'm waiting for his salt lake city tour, least amount of dindus and degenerates there than anywhere else

Your actions speak louder than your words, son.
-My father, R.I.P.

My Twitter handle

(11-19-2019 11:07 PM)TigOlBitties Wrote:  The Joneses are all retards
05-18-2019 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days - pitbullowner - 05-18-2019 10:37 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Senior scientist at CERN suspended for saying men invented physics Roosh 20 5,144 10-07-2018 10:16 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  College football coach suspended for saying referee "raped us" Roosh 19 3,280 10-02-2018 09:16 PM
Last Post: The Father
  Student Suspended, Allegedly Told ‘Looked Like Someone Who Might Commit Sex Assault' Penta Sahi 56 9,336 07-27-2018 09:28 PM
Last Post: Tactician