Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days
BelyyTigr Offline
Banned

RE: I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days
(05-20-2019 04:54 PM)estraudi Wrote:  Same. I first got banned for using the word "tranny" to describe an education superintendent in my state who has gone full LGBTQWERTY with sex ed for schools. That was for 7 days and permanently when I used the same word again.

I had to re-register with all new email and IP address because twitter can detect if you sign up using either the same computer or internet access portal.
Still haven't figured out how they did that or were able to know.

I just registered using a friends computer on his own wi-fi and I got back in.
Twitter sucks for censorship but Roosh is 100% right, it's where everybody is.

What would be the easiest way to destroy it? I think we would be entirely justified in doing so.
The gaslighting tactics alone should have earned them massive, crippling fines, let alone the censorship which clearly breaches online broadcasting standards in Europe, for example.
Twitter does all sorts of shit including collaborating with tinpot dictators to suppress the truth around the World. Would there be a way of clogging up the algorithms, so it was unusable?
Perhaps a mass campaign against companies owned by its backers, until its backers agree to pull the plug on its persecution of non-neoliberals? A boycott of any company that uses Twitter advertising?
05-20-2019 05:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days - BelyyTigr - 05-20-2019 05:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Senior scientist at CERN suspended for saying men invented physics Roosh 20 5,145 10-07-2018 10:16 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  College football coach suspended for saying referee "raped us" Roosh 19 3,282 10-02-2018 09:16 PM
Last Post: The Father
  Student Suspended, Allegedly Told ‘Looked Like Someone Who Might Commit Sex Assault' Penta Sahi 56 9,340 07-27-2018 09:28 PM
Last Post: Tactician