Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days
Krisz1ian Offline
Pigeon

RE: I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days
(05-18-2019 10:14 AM)Roosh Wrote:  For using the phrase "tranny freak".

Guys, please help, ive been perma banned for standing beside Roosh on his recent pants vs skirts post and arguing with liberals and catladies.

tweets in question:

@Krisz1ian @Frosty_Steffie @onedarwinian @rooshv So destroying you with reasoning = gettin mad in a women's mind ?? simply triggered you cos truth hurts. Only you who's mad here. You know "hos mad, hos bad" ?

@Krisz1ian @Frosty_Steffie @onedarwinian @rooshv While you whore out all you want sexy clothes and shaking your ass craving, boosting, begging attention from men. Extremely delusional hipocrisy. BTW what the hell is matriarcy w no rapefugees? you even watch EU ?? news?? It was 95 percent liberal women who invited these ppl...

"
WTF IS HAPPENING HERE???
these are absolutely mild slurs while the liberals used cursing left n right which is still there!
im not even a seasoned twitter, and have little activity.
banning for hoes and whore out??? these people raving mad?

also have screenshots, where shoud I post them?
any right wing site that documents twitters cencorship?
now they ban for a simple heated argument with a liberal?

They even threaten me not to make another account!!

Roosh my Man, I was standing beside you, any advice? is nonsense!

(This post was last modified: 08-02-2019 11:29 PM by Krisz1ian.)
08-02-2019 11:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I just got suspended from Twitter for 7 days - Krisz1ian - 08-02-2019 11:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Congresswoman tweets about high rate of black girls being suspended from preschool Lazuli Waves 20 1,354 Today 07:00 PM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  Senior scientist at CERN suspended for saying men invented physics Roosh 20 5,153 10-07-2018 10:16 AM
Last Post: Simeon_Strangelight
  College football coach suspended for saying referee "raped us" Roosh 19 3,295 10-02-2018 09:16 PM
Last Post: The Father