Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
DannyAlberta Offline
Kingfisher
Gold Member

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Is it just me or is one of the biggest weaknesses of the "incel" community the utter inability to interpret social and culture cues and signals?

Were I an incel, I would never openly identify as one. It should be obvious to everyone that it is license for the media and girls to obliterate you. Naturally, that is exactly what BBC did.

There used to be a social contract that the media wouldn't seek to publicly humiliate weaker people in society, but it has largely evaporated under the cultural and political imperatives to make heterosexual males look as bad as possible. If you don't recognize the NPC agenda and the easy target you make as openly identifying as an "incel", some of getting dragged is also on you. Not all of it, since the BBC is also to blame.

Don't get me wrong. I feel sympathy for these guys. I just wished they were smarter. They seem to think they are going to get attention and assistance the way a modern special interest group would. That was never the BBC's plan and it ought to have been obvious.
07-16-2019 03:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 19 users Like DannyAlberta's post:
Brazilianguy, Syberpunk, BBinger, Tactician, Kurgan, jselysianeagle, Nordwand, RedKurrant, Benoit, ilostabet, HermeticAlly, Stealth, Deusleveult, Cortés, John Dodds, Genghis Khan, josn123, Goni, DJ-Matt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - DannyAlberta - 07-16-2019 03:43 PM