Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Captainstabbin Offline
Hummingbird

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
It's not enough for women to just dislike or insult guys who can't get laid, now they have to accuse them of being a hate group.

One girl actually says, "I can get shot because someone thinks they're entitled to sleep with me." You can also get shot because someone thinks Allah demands it, I don't see any classes about the dangers of Islam. You can get your life ruined by a false rape accusation, I don't see any classes about how to identify and avoid evil women...that lecture would probably be considered hate speech.

Singling out incels seems like the definition of kicking a man while he's down.
07-16-2019 05:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 18 users Like Captainstabbin's post:
Psygnosis89, PapayaTapper, king bast, spokepoker, Tactician, Paracelsus, MKDAWUSS, Brodiaga, robreke, Matrixdude, Benoit, Renzy, ilostabet, DannyAlberta, Stealth, PrimeTime32, John Dodds, DJ-Matt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - Captainstabbin - 07-16-2019 05:03 PM