Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
david.garrett84 Offline
Kingfisher

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
(07-16-2019 05:03 PM)Captainstabbin Wrote:  It's not enough for women to just dislike or insult guys who can't get laid, now they have to accuse them of being a hate group.

Hilarious when we consider that virgins with keyboards have replaced the Third Reich as the boogeymen of 2019.

The Left treats men who’ve never been laid as seriously as my grandfather treated the German Wehrmacht trying to invade his country in the 1940s. What a comical turn of events.

My grandfather’s regiment was slaughtered by the Luftwaffe and then mopped up by the panzers and motorized Heer infantry but thank the Lord that new heroes from the BBC can throw back the pussy-less contemporary fascist menace!

We are so starved for existential white man bad threats in modern times that this documentary is what sends shivers down the spines of people.

God help us.

Born Down Under, but I enjoy Slovakian Thunder: http://slovakia.travel/en/nove-zamky
07-17-2019 01:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like david.garrett84's post:
Richard Turpin, Bienvenuto, Days of Broken Arrows, Syberpunk, wwtl, romain, MKDAWUSS, John Dodds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - david.garrett84 - 07-17-2019 01:39 AM