Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Manbeline Offline
Banned

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
(07-17-2019 09:30 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  Here is how I see it:

Corporations took the wives men would have had and made them workers. Then corporations mocked the very men whose lives they upended.

This is the Big Brother version of the Alpha jock in high school stealing your girlfriend. Except this time around, you can't fight against the Alpha jock or devise some end-run (like being in a cool band) to get the girl.

Because now your would-be girl has been taken to a place far worse than the local pizza joint. She's a "sales executive" jetting off to Paris while the Alpha Corporation dangles bonuses in front of her that no would-be husband her own age could ever match.

Incels are what happens when you get multiple generations of what I just described.

I got into this a bit more on another thread, if anyone is interested. I see all this as corporate-driven and I see "incels" not as enemies but as unwitting victims of a larger system all of us support each time we buy something that has logo on it.
And I can tell you now, biologically, it's impossible for a woman to feel submissive to a man if he's below her salary. Absolutely impossible. And the man biologically is emasculated just by being in a lower league than her, so neither can feel attraction for the other. It's just impossible. The man feels more like a slave or servant, at that point, he doesnt feel like a man at all.

They speak that we live in a patriarchy, but our society is majority matriarch right now. Our policies, our legal system, everything is a matriarch and it's no surprise it's destroying all order. For as many psychologists have said, women are chaos in nature, and men are the order that has to keep them in place. Our men are lacking. In a real ordered society, men would be encouraged to work and provide, women and children would be regulated to safer, more gender-quality roles, aka things that actually fits them mentally and physically, and we would have better values related to not fucking over your common man. And most of all, allowing a free market from the state in any way possible.
07-17-2019 09:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 5 users Like Manbeline's post:
Deusleveult, Kid Twist, Syberpunk, John Dodds, [email protected]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - Manbeline - 07-17-2019 09:48 AM