Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Abelard Lindsey Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
(07-19-2019 05:20 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  
(07-19-2019 04:06 PM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  
(07-19-2019 03:55 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  
(07-19-2019 02:46 PM)Abelard Lindsey Wrote:  I don't think this incel problem is anything new. There have always been guys who do not score with women.

Well it depends on what you mean by "problem" and "new". Of course losers often don't get girls, the problem becomes when relatively normal guys don't.

Of course we had the social revolution of the 60's and 70's. Its been my impression that the social scene has been relatively constant since that time. Is this not true? Has the dating game really changed in the last 10 years? I ask because I've not been in the (U.S.) dating game since 1989.

Yeah for sure it has...(in the west)- the number of kissable girls has probably halved(mainly obesity). It is kind of standard/easy to figure out from statistics and going out etc. But no one would admit it because as people said earlier in the thread it's not "socially intelligent" to. So just work it out from logic/first principles...

So, the biggest change over the past 10 years (as compared to 1985) is the rampant obesity that seems to be so common these days. Is this correct?

I have to say that people, especially young people, are significantly fatter than they were in 1985. From the moment I stepped off the plane at LAX, I began to notice this change in the 1990's.
07-19-2019 11:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Abelard Lindsey's post:
John Dodds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - Abelard Lindsey - 07-19-2019 11:17 PM