Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Horus Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
At first, I cringed when the Irish guy was talking online to his new "girlfriend" who he had never met in person, when he told her how much he was looking forward to holding her hand and hugging her. And when he revealed that she was also a "kissless virgin," I could only imagine what a hideous creature she must be.

But then, I couldn't help feeling envious towards him. If this relationship works out for him, and I really hope it does, he will have something that most of us will never have, and which most men haven't had since our grandparent's days. And he will be able to cherish her in ways that most of us are incapable of doing.

And its not only because it comes more naturally to love and cherish a women who has had few or no partners before you. An often overlooked factor is the effect that many sexual partners has on a man's ability to love a woman. I don't have an enormous notch count, although probably well above average, but I believe it's seriously affected my ability to bond with a woman, and i don't believe I'll ever be able to love a woman with the same level of intensity I did when I was younger. While it's true that passion fades over time, I think that initial intense spark of passion at the beginning of a relationship is necessary to have the desire to commit the rest of one's life to a woman. I don't have that any more, but he does.

Just look at the happiness in his eyes when he talks to her. Do you think after experiencing a buffet of pussy that any woman could inspire that kind of happiness in you?

While he may not have the knowledge and experience of women necessary to navigate the modern dating world, neither does she have knowledge and experience of men. Everything will be a new experience for them, and they will share and learn everything together. Have you ever talked to an elderly man who tells you that he loves his wife as much as the day they were married, looking in his eyes to see that he's completely genuine, and then wondering how that could be possible? This could very well be him at the end of his life that he has shared with one woman who adores him as much as he adores her.
07-20-2019 07:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Horus's post:
Zenta, KnjazMihailo, Transsimian, Spectrumwalker

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - Horus - 07-20-2019 07:15 AM