Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Rorogue Offline
Banned

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
(07-20-2019 07:15 AM)Horus Wrote:  At first, I cringed when the Irish guy was talking online to his new "girlfriend" who he had never met in person, when he told her how much he was looking forward to holding her hand and hugging her. And when he revealed that she was also a "kissless virgin," I could only imagine what a hideous creature she must be.

But then, I couldn't help feeling envious towards him. If this relationship works out for him, and I really hope it does, he will have something that most of us will never have, and which most men haven't had since our grandparent's days. And he will be able to cherish her in ways that most of us are incapable of doing.

Feel sorry for that dude because of the acne from steroids. If he didnt have that, he'd basically look like a slightly above average Male.

And I agree with you about men who have a lot of sexual partners not being able to pair bond. Basically it comes down to the attachment to the material world in the west. Chasing external stimuli leaves you empty spiritually and basically unable to be in a healthy relationship.

We call western women thots but the men are just as pathetic and needy for external stimuli.
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 07:21 AM by Rorogue.)
07-20-2019 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - Rorogue - 07-20-2019 07:19 AM