Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
Captain Gh Offline
Ostrich
Gold Member

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
(07-29-2019 09:03 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  
(07-29-2019 12:56 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  Toronto basically=Melbourne

You cannot live in those cities as a man (maybe unless you are a Male model looking dude) and have a mentally healthy attitude towards Male-female relations.

A woman's self centered and uncooperative nature truly revels itself in big, anti family (ie far leftist) cities.

I remember when the two incel Toronto murder sprees happened. All I thought was "what took so long?"

While I would argue that Melbourne basically = Toronto, it is interesting how Sydney and Melbourne came on the scene as DefCock 1 cities in the last 3 or 4 years. Before that, while they were bad, they definitely did not rank with Toronto or Copenhagen. Then data started coming out of them that strongly indicated that they were just as bad. I wonder what happened. Was it a sudden event or did issues accumulate to a tipping point?

While Australia might not be @ a Toronto level... it seems to be getting there! Over the years, I've noticed the posts of our Australian brothers rival the anger from the Toronto threads VERY closely!

Here in TO... you can tell some men haven't been getting laid in a LONG time! Frown everywhere man! I've been driving regularly since 2015 (for work & also 2 Uber stints) and the anger is starting to spew deeply into the roads! I'm starting to see Corollas (very safe. & Reliable brand) starting to cut you off without flashers BMW style).

And the younger elite women coming up have this CrossFit look to them with a "NFL Linebacker" aura to them! From my countless Uber Rides, I can tell Non Game aware guys have no idea the Nascar race they're getting themselves involved with!

Unfortunately, about 50 - 60% of em Gave me a vibe of not knowing that really tough times are ahead. I'm just hoping I'm wrong about half of them, and the other half just go through oneitis and grow out of it. Hoping for the best!
07-31-2019 04:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Captain Gh's post:
beta_plus, wwtl

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - Captain Gh - 07-31-2019 04:51 PM