Read The Forum Rules: We have a clear set of rules to keep the forum running smoothly. Click here to review them.

Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
monsquid Offline
Woodpecker

RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary
(07-20-2019 04:54 PM)Manbeline Wrote:  
(07-20-2019 07:19 AM)Rorogue Wrote:  
(07-20-2019 07:15 AM)Horus Wrote:  At first, I cringed when the Irish guy was talking online to his new "girlfriend" who he had never met in person, when he told her how much he was looking forward to holding her hand and hugging her. And when he revealed that she was also a "kissless virgin," I could only imagine what a hideous creature she must be.

But then, I couldn't help feeling envious towards him. If this relationship works out for him, and I really hope it does, he will have something that most of us will never have, and which most men haven't had since our grandparent's days. And he will be able to cherish her in ways that most of us are incapable of doing.

Feel sorry for that dude because of the acne from steroids. If he didnt have that, he'd basically look like a slightly above average Male.

And I agree with you about men who have a lot of sexual partners not being able to pair bond. Basically it comes down to the attachment to the material world in the west. Chasing external stimuli leaves you empty spiritually and basically unable to be in a healthy relationship.

We call western women thots but the men are just as pathetic and needy for external stimuli.
For me, I'm shopping around for the right woman, the kind of woman I wanted even when I was little. So far, I've been unimpressed as I see how chaotic these modern women are. They're either too fat, too masculine, too snobby, or just not being women enough. The older generation of grandparents were a whole lot more like how I wanted my marriage to be, but then a big shift happened once I got old enough. The culture suddenly became something else, and I've been searching in a desert of thots ever since. Now when I have sex, it's only so I can temporarily feel the moment of ecstasy where I release my seed into a rubber, only to wait for the next time to do it again. When I rather be with the woman I'll spend the rest of my life with.

So it's not just troubling for sexless males, but for people like myself, too, who long for something else.

I very much relate to how you feel. I had a slow start with women. I spent my late 20s chasing thots for mostly low quality notches. Now in my 30s I'm trying to find a decent woman for a serious relationship leading to family and it's a tough racket.

Women my age are bitter, fat, and entitled. Younger women are immature and have the attention span of a goldfish. But that's not the worst with younger women. It's their values system based on status whoring and constantly comparing their lives against artificial standards of happiness.

I'm lonely. Not going to deny it. I also realize that we can be lonely even while married with kids or in a serious relationship... but still is it just me or the kind of meaningful connection that we crave deep inside is more elusive than ever?
07-31-2019 05:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like monsquid's post:
Sooth, loremipsum, beta_plus, thedarkknight

Messages In This Thread
RE: Inside The Secret World of Incels - New BBC Documentary - monsquid - 07-31-2019 05:59 PM